Last updated 10. 1. 2023
Mobile application: ScholAR
INFORMATION AND CONTACT
Name: Slovenski šolski muzej / Slovenian School Museum
Address: Plečnikov trg 1, SI 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija
VAT number: 38442663
Registration number: 5052033
Telephone number: +386 (0)1 25 13 024
Contact person: M. A. Stanko Okoliš, director, email@example.com
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Processors who process personal data on behalf of the Controller, according to instructions, and within the framework of legitimate purposes and means of processing is Google Ireland, Inc. Processors process personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Both, the Controller and their Processor respect the general legal principles related to the
processing of the users’ personal data:
- legal, fair and transparent processing,
- determined, explicit, and legal purposes,
- personal data are processed in the smallest extent possible,
- the personal data is kept just as long as necessary for the purpose of processing,
- protection of personal data and prevention of unlawful or unauthorized process.
Further on, we present you some general information about collection and processing of information, although we don’t collect or process them. When you download or use an App or Subscription Service, it may automatically collect certain information about your use. Information can be collected in a variety of ways. The information may collect via the Application and depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
- device information,
- tracking technologies and
- information you provide to us.
Device information: IP address; Device ID; The type of Internet browser or mobile device used; The operating system of your computer or mobile device; and other similar technical information. Device Information we collect automatically will not be linked with any personal information that you provide.
You can remove or reject cookies, but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Application. You may not decline web beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or by modifying your web browser’s settings to notify you each time a cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
USE OF INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits collector to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
Your data can be retained for the following purposes:
- to develop new features and improve the App and Subscription Services;
- to support subsequent customer service inquiries;
- to improve the safety and security of the App and Subscription Services;
- to comply with our legal obligations.
Your information is retained for as long as is reasonably necessary in relation to the purposes for which this data was collected.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, and will not do so except as required by law or in connection with a merger, asset sale or similar business transaction. We use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the ScholAR App or administer activities on our behalf. We do not use analytics software to collect and send device data to third parties.
LINKS TO OTHER APPLICATIONS
We may also engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of the ScholAR app. Each of these third parties is contractually obliged to protect the security of any information we share with them, and limited in their use of the information to the services being provided solely to ScholAR:
- Google Android: Your Android input method editor is shared with Google Android in connection with performance of network communications.
- Apple: Your iOS identifier is shared with Apple in connection with performance of network communications.
- Internet service provider (ISPs): Your IP address is shared with ISPs to ensure legal or regulatory compliance.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
The Personal Information is stored on a secure, password-protected server. Only authorized personnel have access to your Personal Information. However, despite best efforts, no transmission over the Internet or cellular phone network, nor any other method of data storage, can be guaranteed to be safe 100% of the time.
Google uses administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties.
If you are an individual in the European Union (EU) or an EU citizen, data about you can be collected and processed only when there are legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. This means your data can be collected and processed only when:
- it is necessary for a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your individual privacy
interests), such as preventing fraud, improving the App, and increasing the security of the App and network infrastructure;
- you have consented to this collection and processing for a specific purpose;
- it is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations;
- it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you give your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can.
- the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, Official Gazette of the RS, no. 94/2007 and amend.),
- the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council from 27/04/2016 regarding the protection of individuals in personal information processing and the free flow of such information and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR),
- the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1, Official Gazette of the RS, no. 109/12 and amend.)
- other Slovenian and European legislation regulating these fields.
If you are an EU citizen or reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
We make certain choices available to you when it comes to your Personal Information and any
Device Information that can identify you (“Personal Data”). Please review the below
information outlining your choices and how to exercise them. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe (30 days). If our full response will ever take more than a month due to complexity or scope, we will notify you of this and keep you updated on our progress.
You have the right to:
- review and update your data,
- erase your data,
- restriction of processing of personal data;
- data portability,
- objection to processing of personal data.